An opportunity to acquire a ground floor premises forming part of a striking new development, in a bold and prominent location on thriving Tankerton Road. Nearby retailers include, Tesco Express, Domino's Pizza, William Hill as well as independent retailers including butchers, bakers, estate agents, restaurants, cafes, antique shops and florist. The property is also on a bus route and is one of the main approaches to Whitstable.
The premises extend in total to approximately 441 sq ft (41 sq m) and provide a retail area with good frontage, a kitchenette and WC. This premises is suitable for retail/professional services commercial uses (under Use Class E - Commercial, Business & Service).
Tankerton Road is a much sought after road in central Tankerton, conveniently positioned for access to shops on Tankerton Road and Whitstable town centre. The property is within close proximity to Tankerton slopes, the seafront, shops, bus routes and other amenities. Whitstable mainline railway stations offer frequent services to London (Victoria) approximately 80 minutes. The high speed Javelin service provides access to London (St Pancras) with a journey time of approximately 73 minutes. The popular town of Whitstable is approximately 0.9 of a mile distant with its bustling High Street providing a diverse range of shopping facilities including boutique shops, as well as fashionable restaurants, cafe bars, the harbour and recreational and leisure amenities. The A299 is accessible providing a dual carriageway link to the M2/A2 connecting motorway network.
EPC (non-domestic building)
Rating = B (32)
To be confirmed
- The property is available to let on a new fully repairing and insuring lease for a 10 year term
- Rent at the rate of £12,000 per annum exclusive of rates and VAT (if applicable)
- Lease to be outside the provisions of section 24-28 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 Part II.
- Rent to be paid quarterly in advance
- Rent reviews at 3, 6, and 9 years, linked to RPI
- This new build property is currently in shell form, and is to be fitted out by the tenant
- Each party to bear their own legal costs