An exceptional sea facing apartment forming part of this prestigious new development enviably positioned in a prime location overlooking Whitstable beach. The Penthouse is situated at the top of this striking development, with accommodation totalling 1187 sq ft (111 sq m) including a large sea facing terrace, perfect for entertaining and providing an ideal vantage point to enjoy Whitstable's famous sunsets. This apartment benefits from private lift access, luxurious open-plan living/kitchen space with full height glass doors leading to the terrace, two double bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms and parking for two vehicles.The Savoy Apartments offer contemporary accommodation behind a striking Art Moderne façade and occupy a prominent sea facing position commanding far reaching views across Whitstable Bay and towards the Isle of Sheppey beyond. The apartments themselves are finished to the high specification one would expect from a development of this calibre, flooded with natural light from the abundance of glazing which frames the seascape.The distinctive exterior is reflective of the Art Deco style and combines gentle curves with bold lines to create a truly unique building. The apartments are serviced by a lift and parking is provided by an innovative WOHR car stacker parklift system. No pets or smokers. Immediately available to let.
Beach Walk is a coveted beach front location a short stroll from the fashionable and charming town centre which boasts an array of delicatessens, restaurants and boutique shops. Just moments from the town centre you can meander through the town’s historic alleyways leading to Whitstable’s beautiful coastline and working harbour with fish market. Located between Whitstable and Tankerton is Whitstable Castle which is a popular attraction offering a wide range of social and cultural events along with its now celebrated ‘Regency’ style gardens. A short stroll up Tower Hill will take you to Tankerton slopes and the Castle Tea Gardens where you can enjoy stunning sea views over Whitstable Bay and the Isle of Sheppey. Mainline railway services are available at Whitstable station (0.5 of a mile distant), offering fast and frequent services to London (Victoria approximately 80mins) with high speed links to London St Pancras (approximately 73mins) and the A299 is also easily accessible linking with the A2/ M2 providing access to the channel ports and subsequent motorway network.Accommodation
The accommodation and approximate measurements are:• Hallway• Open-plan Kitchen/Living Room• Master Bedroom• En-Suite Shower Room• Walk-in-Wardrobe
with fitted wardrobe• Bedroom 2
with fitted wardrobe• BathroomSpecificationKitchen
Integrated Siemens appliances consisting of:-
• Integrated oven and combination oven with microwave
• Integrated induction hob with slim line extractor hood
• Integrated fridge/freezer with hydrofresh drawer
• Integrated washing machine/dryer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Stone work surfacesBathrooms
• White porcelain wall hung sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch
• Wall-hung was basin with storage beneath
• Walk in shower enclosure with monsoon shower head (En-Suite)
• Fitted bath (Bathroom)
• Fitted mirror with LED lighting
• Heated towel rails
• Ceramic tiled walls to full height
• Ceramic tiled flooringGeneral
• Double glazed powder coated aluminium windows and external doors with security locks
• Ceramic promenade tiled flooring and contemporary stainless steel balustrades and handrails to terrace.
• Gas fired combination boiler
• Recessed LED lighting to kitchens and bathrooms
• Engineered oak flooring to living area and hallways
• 4 person hydraulic lift with disabled access
• Underfloor heating (zonally controlled)
• High security video entry system
• Communal entrance hall and staircase with ceramic non-slip tiles
• Lockers in secure bin store/cycle area
• External - Thro’ colour rendered finish with brick/timber contrast panelsParking
• Two allocated parking spaces within the WOHR car stacker parklift (stainless steel with rubber matting) with a maximum vehicle height of 1.5m
• Electrically operated garage door with remote control key fobTenant referencing
A non-refundable tenant referencing fee will be payable as follows: £200 inc.VAT for one tenant only. £130 inc.VAT each for two or more tenants.Deposit
£3,000 (one and a half times the monthly rent amount)Check-Out Fee
£144 inc VAT (2 bedroom property, unfurnished)Guarantor Fee
£130 inc VAT (if applicable)
Please contact us on 01227 266 441 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Energy Performance Certificate
Click here to view the Energy Efficiency Rating and Environmental Impact Rating for this property.
Christopher Hodgson endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.